Mesa Boogie Express Plus 550 Combo Black w Black Grill NEW
1985 Gibson Flying V with block position inlay.
This is Gibson Custom shop Flying V with bounded fret board and block position inlay. very rare piece and very clean condition for those 70's-80's Flying V. they always get modify, typically on PU and the escassion. frets are kinds lower but no affect palying so far. This is labeled as "NIHON GIBSON" so it was distributed for Japan market. Additional photo is available upon your request.
[not original parts]
- the Bridge PU cover was not available when I get it. So I asked shop owner to put it on. it's not original.
- those strup button was not available when I get it. So I asked shop owner to put it on. it's not original.
- not sure about the ABR-1. seems later one. Histric?
- not sure about the tail piece too.
- MO or B.Wire please. Paypal would be the last option. Contact within 24H and pay within 3days. no exceptions here.
- at least 10 good feedback and 95% score are required.
- Please give me 1 week to send out (after I receive your funds).
I'm Takeshi (Japanese) from Beijng China. I'm listing those items for pool budget for next target I have 100% feedback from all those US seller/buyer. no china domestic trade at all. Please check my feedback.
Please Feel Free to Contact me for more Pictures, Or, Questions, Selling "AS-IS" !!
Payment must be received within 3 days of auction closing unless prior arrangements are made and NOT after the auction has closed.
Once payment has been confirmed, your item will be shipped within 1 week.
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.